Thursday, October 2, 2008

My sweet left hook!

I come from a family that teaches you to take care of yourself. Now, Kyle knew this before he married me, so you think he would have thought twice before popping off to me!!! Just kidding, I had to tease him about it though. Poor Kyle one of the guys at work today slipped with his hammer and hit Kyle right in the lip. He cut the inside of his lip about 1.5 inches long and about 1 cm deep, not quite deep enough for stitches though. The doctor was on the fence with it. So, now Kyle looks like he has been clocked and can't eat much. I guess he bled pretty bad and had a bit of shock. He ended up home for the day to rest. He is still bleeding some and it is pretty painful as you can imagine. I am glad he didn't lose any teeth or an eye, it could have been much worse.
These past three days have not been good for injuries around here. Poor Kaitlyn had her fingers slammed in the door on Tuesday. Then yesterday at gymnastics Ashley caught her toes under the door. She about took the tip of the second toe off. It amazes me how many near misses it seems we are having. It has been over a year since our last trip to the ER, maybe we are due. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Kaitlyn bit her lip at gym yesterday too! I have seen more than my fair share of blood lately!! Any suggestions for good karma?

1 comment:

cindy baldwin said...

Wow Kat!!!! That's terrible!!!!!!!!