Friday, October 31, 2008

Dada???

Wow! Who is this? It has been four or five years since we have seen this face. Ky decided to shave on Wednesday night. At first the girls didn't know what to think of him. Kaitlyn says "you're not scratchy anymore". Kami just looked at him funny. They all seem to love it and I am coming around. It is funny I have wanted him to shave forever and now, I guess I was use to the old look. I did laugh as he was doing it, I was afraid he might be baby white underneath!
On a side note; Yesterday Kami started saying Dada. I said she is just wandering where he is! I am shocked! She is such a mama's girl I thought for sure she would say it first. Kyle was sure beaming though!
Congratulations Devin & Julie!

4 comments:

Melissa Giles said...

Um, WOW KYLE!!! It is amazing how different you look! Not sure which I like better. Briant says you look a little more like dad with out the beard. Ha ha. Wait, aren't you cold? I thought you were suppose to shave in the summer. JK looks good

Mahon said...

Okay, I looked at the picture for about five minutes (without reading of course) trying to figure out what was different, haha.

cindy baldwin said...

LOL!!! The hilarious thing is I TOTALLY DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT when you guys came over on Friday! I thought he looked different but didn't put it together. That is pretty hilarious!

Kyle and Kat said...

Yes Missy, I am cold, but it is fun to watch people try to figure out what is different about me.