Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Defeat

I admit defeat. Yesterday I woke up and my world was spinning, my ear hurt worse than ever. After lunch I gave in and called the doctor. Combined with the fact that I was starting to cough and my chest hurt I had no choice. I was pretty sure I had an inner ear infection and the first signs of bronchitis. Thankfully, I have a wonderful doctor in Pocatello that called me in the right stuff and I am feeling much better today. I hope I caught my cough in time. I also had to make a call to the pediatrician. Somehow Kami got thrush. How a bottle child can get thrush I couldn't figure it out. The office called us in another prescription and said she probably got it from another child. She loves her new medicine, haha! She is feeling much better today and even has her appetite back. Ashley still hasn't got the cold! But Kaitlyn doesn't seem to be progressing like I wish she would. My attention has now turned to her and hopefully she is better by Halloween! I will post some pumpkin pictures as soon as I can get everyone to pose with their pumpkins.
Good luck Devin & Julie!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Yucko!! Chelseas little guy was bottle fed and got thrush too. Porter has had it serveral times- They gave us Genetian Violet which makes his mouth purple but works great! His first pics at the studio he had a blue mouth in--- people thought he was cold!

Hope you all feel better soon!

Reynolds said...

I hope you are all feeling better!! I hate to say it but I think it's getting close to that time of year when all the crap goes around:(