
Kami had shots yesterday. She is doing very well. She actually does better than the Ashley and Kaitlyn did. She cried for about 5 seconds until I picked her up. It is sad to say, but she cries worse when Kyle is holding her and I walk by! She seems good today too, just a little fever. Kami weighed 15.15 pounds, almost sixteen pounds! She is 27 inches long! Yes, she has grown 7 inches in six months. The doctor asked me if she is crawling yet, nope. She pulls her knees up but that is it. He thinks she may skip crawling and just walk. WHAT!!! She is only six months old I do not want a walker yet! He did say we will have to hold off on all dairy products till she is almost a year. I hadn't thought about not giving her cheese for awhile. Hopefully, she will tolerate little quantities when the time comes. I guess it will be sherbert for her birthday. But we did manage to go to dinner and grocery shop when we were done. She is such a good baby!
1 comment:
Such a cutie! - But then again so are all three girls- I'm glad the immunizations went so well!
Post a Comment