Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Birthday Photos

On Sunday I took some birthday photos of Kami in her dress. She is such a ham, sometimes it is really hard to get a pic of her and she has this camera face she makes. We had some fun and I got some cute ones where her personality really came through.
This one was my favorite you can really see her smile in it, little stinker wouldn't sit back up!
I have been fighting a nice case of laryngitis since we cleaned out the basement and now the farmers are starting to plow, that will help me get back to normal! Anyway, Ky said I sounded horrible on Sunday so we stayed home from church and Kami wanted to wear her dress just like her sisters. I thought I would seize the opportunity and take some photos. I think I will try again with some flowers. There have got to be flowers blooming somewhere! We did set up the trampoline this week and I think all of our snow if FINALLY gone! Now we really need to get the yard cleaned up, we made the biggest mess when we cleaned out the basement this winter.
Last Saturday we went to the Easter egg hunt, yep two weeks late thanks to the snow storm. The S&R puts it on every year and this year the girls got to help stuff and hide the eggs. Kami was so cute though, she just wanted to pick up the eggs and shake them. She had no interest in picking up more than three, I had to convince her we would open them later. Ash and Kaite did really good and Kaite got to a point where she thought she had enough and stopped, funny girl. Kaite did end up with three prizes. The girls had fun and the weather was so nice! The weather has been so nice the past few days we have been riding bikes and jumping on the trampoline. We have all gotten a little too much sun at times, not complaining about that! Ky has stayed busy getting sprinkler systems going. The basement has kind of stalled a little. The wiring is all but done then we can redo the duct work and start sheetrocking! We have two weeks until the carpet is here, now we have to find the time. I have everything ready for them. Kaite's new bedspread came yesterday, she was so excited! We do need to repaint their dresser, but I honestly think we will be waiting for trim and carpet so I am not too worried about that. Wow, that ended up being a longer post than I planned. I guess that is our weekly wrap up.
I also have to post the funniest story about Kami. Last night she was sitting on the potty by herself before she got in the tub and Ky heard her come out into the living room. He asked her what she was doing and she said poop. So he asked her if she went in the potty and she started walking away. He followed her and found out what she had been doing. She went on our bathroom floor quite aways from the potty. When I explained to her that it goes in the potty she said "that's right" all we could do was laugh. This morning she went in and pointed at my floor and said "yukies all gone, yukies go in the potty". She is so cute!

1 comment:

Melissa Giles said...

HA HA... love the poop story!!!
You should come to Idaho Falls for a day... there are flowers down here! And I could take some pictures of Kami!! I think that would be so fun! My tullips will be blooming soon! And we have green grass... Please oh please, I need subjects!