Here are some fun photos to see. Kaite got a hold of my camera the other day and this is what I found. Marianne taught her how to take pics of herself, but there are also always pics of random objects throughout the house too.

I just love her cute personality! The other day she told me "my pillow smelled like mom" I asked her if that was good and she said "it is better than smelling like dad"! She cracks us up.
This last pic is of the science fair at the school last night. This was a fun idea. They had all sorts of experiments set up in every room. The girls really enjoyed making slime. Ash loved the portable blowup planetarium best. We all had a good time and Kami even got in on some of the action- she TRIED to pull some of the exhibits down! Got to love those three!



No comments:
Post a Comment