
We spent the weekend at the barn with Ky's family and had so much fun. We played some frisbee golf and sardines. We really enjoyed spending time with little Anna. We haven't seen her since December and she is getting so big. Kami did really well with her and loved to play with all her toys. I think it is so nice for her to have a cousin so close in age- hint hint everyone else!!! I think we got some really cute pictures of the girls. Missy took some fam photos of us when she was here and I will have a hard time choosing. It was a fun relaxing weekend, we should make it a yearly tradition! It will be fun to watch all the beds fill up over time!

The girls all wore their matching dresses to church on Sunday. They looked so cute together!
What a fun weekend, Thanks everyone!
3 comments:
I think I like the one you picked for this post the best! I love all the matching dresses! CUTE! Family get togethers are always fun!
How fun. You guys are so lucky to have such a great vacation spot!!
The family pictures is so cute.
I love your family picture it turned out great!
Post a Comment