Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain, Rain, and more Rain

Is it EVER going to stop raining! We have had a few good things come from it.
Our first radish from the garden. They are getting big fast. Ky said it was very good!
This was our view tonight off the front deck. I don't think the picture does the color justice. I think this was the brightest rainbow I have ever seen. I love the double, we get a few of those out here.

We are just about to finish our first week (of four) of swimming lessons. Thankfully, we have been taking through the college and it is indoors. I love the program they have. Ashley is taking two weeks with them and Kaitlyn four. I was lucky to get 3 out of 4 classes I wanted with them. They filled up in under five minutes. Kaitlyn has really taken to the water and is swimming on her noodle and her back all by herself. Ashley has had a harder time and they dropped her down to level 1 today. She has had a hard time since she broke her collar bone two years ago. She is finally putting her face in the water and is definitely more comfortable in this class. I am glad that I got them into this program it is so worth the drive! The only draw back to all this so far is the weather. We leave the house in the nasty rain and by the time we get to lessons it is twenty degrees warmer and sunny. How are you suppose to dress for that? I am so ready for some sun!

No comments: