This is my hula girl Kyle bought me for my dash. Isn't she awesome? She is the tackiest thing ever! I will be putting her up in my new car - when I get it. I just had to laugh when I saw her, she is so tacky! I love it!
14 years ago
Kyle, Kathryne, Ashley, Kaitlyn, Kamryne, Alyvia, & Kenzey
This is my hula girl Kyle bought me for my dash. Isn't she awesome? She is the tackiest thing ever! I will be putting her up in my new car - when I get it. I just had to laugh when I saw her, she is so tacky! I love it!
2 comments:
Hey, I made scalloped potatoes the other day, they were very tasty! That is a lot of potatoes!
If you have some left, you can give some to us when we get back! ;)
Post a Comment