Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well, we had a good Valentine's Day. We started off with some pink heart blueberry pancakes. And Ashley had tons of fun at her school party on Friday.
We had fun making heart shaped cookies and using Sabra's cream cheese frosting recipe, yum.
The girls enjoyed their giant lollipops we gave them. They also got a few things from grandma and grandpa. I think they had a fun day, and to top it off Marianne was over here to babysit. They had so much fun spending the weekend with her. Which brings me to Kyle. He always does too much. This was my present this year. I got him a hot coat at a very good price. I just don't know what to say about my wonderful husband. Except that I know he is the best husband in the whole wide world! I am so happy that I married him. I love him more everyday!
We managed to hit the stake dinner/dance that night, and we even took a few dance lessons that morning. What a guy!
Yesterday we had the Baldwin clan over for dinner and celebrated Chantelle's birthday a few days early. Kaitlyn made some comment about all the candles on the cake and I am wondering what she will say on my birthday! Oh the horror! We had a busy weekend. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: