Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ten Months

Kami is ten months old today. She is growing so fast. I can't believe she will be a year in a couple of months. The other day all three girls had climbed into our bed with us, I got to thinking about what it was like before we had Kami. Honestly, it feels like she has been with us forever, but when I think back it just feels like our family wasn't as complete. Even at ten months she has brought so much to us. She is such a sweet little spirit and always happy. She loves her sisters. Kami is into everything and is pretty fast at getting around the house. Last Monday Kaitlyn was sick and as I was taking care of her, I walked by the door to see Kami sitting in the middle of a pile of rubber bands with the biggest grin! She has also discovered the toilet, yuk. She has popped two molars through and we are waiting for the last two to come through. I can't wait to be done teething for awhile. Kami took a nasty spill about three weeks ago and now she is very cautious about walking around. She is getting tons better though. Kami learned how to clap and loves to clap at herself. She also will stick her tongue out at you, she thinks thats funny! We all love her so much! Happy Valentine's Day Kami!

No comments: