Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Do's

The girls finally got haircuts yesterday. They have been needing to go in for awhile. I have wanted to have Kaitlyn's hair cut this way, but didn't think it would work with us growing out her bangs and all. I think they turned out sooo cute. We just love Kaitlyn's hair. Ashley's curls are beautiful, I wish my hair would curl like that. They had so much fun though and it still amazes me that Kaitlyn will sit so still. To top it all off Ashley got two new pairs of cute jeans. That girl is getting so tall and outgrowing her clothes... again. We had a fun day, except the cold weather.
We also found out that the loan for the building went through. What a relief. We were getting very worried Kyle would run out of work. We still don't know what comes after this project. I am hoping the economy picks up soon.

2 comments:

aaronandnat said...

The hair on both girls is so cute. Do they love it? I know what you mean about not knowing what work is coming up! I add my hope to yours that the economy will pick up.

Sabra said...

SO CUTE! I love the curls on Ashley!