Welcome 2009! Wow! It has been a busy year for us. We have accomplished so many things in such a small time. To be honest I am still writing 06 on my checks. Some of the highlights this past year; many new animals, partial basement remodel, Kindergarten, ten year anniversary, and of course Kamryne! I could go on and on. We rang in the New Year apart for the first time since we have been together. Kyle was at the YM/YW dance chaperoning. I stayed here with the girls. We did make a night of it with Jen and her kids since Brody was also at the dance. I think the kids made it to the New Year. No one wanted to go to bed, they were having too much fun! We had pizza, dip, rolls, and bread sticks. All yummy. And when the guys got back we visited until 330 am. Kyle then said "want to watch a movie" yeah right! We always have so much fun with Jen and Brody, we always stay up way to late too! After they took off we went to bed and got about 5 hours before Kami was up for the day. We headed to the Baldwin's today for more food and games. We had fun and everyone was able to make it (the Idaho group anyway). I kicked butt in Clue and beat everyone twice! We got to see Missy's awesome photos of Costa Rica. I am still so jealous! All in all it was a good day and a good way to ring in the year, even if it wasn't our traditional way!
And by the way, all the girls are passed out in their beds, and I will be shortly! Kyle is watching his movie, finally!
Happy New Year everyone!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment