Thursday, January 8, 2009

HOUDINI!

Poor Kyle has fixed the fence like four times in the past couple of weeks. Somehow Sam manages to get out every time. We aren't sure where he is getting out. We have quite the Houdini on our hands. Thankfully he stays in the yard though. By the way, he is technically still a puppy and still growing!


Kamryne's first apple. She was so delighted when Ashley shared with her. She had some sticky fun with this.

She has also learned how to open the drawers in the kitchen. She was so proud of herself. I guess it is time to get out the baby locks- Kyle hates them! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I will post more next week when she turns nine months.

Also, our appraisal came back on our house yesterday and I was shocked! I thought everything was declining in value, but we were very pleased with the number we got and we haven't even finished the basement yet! We should be signing our refinance papers on Monday- 4.8% I think we did good.
Happy Birthday Briant! Enjoy your game.

No comments: