Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School

She's off to school!


Cynthia and Ashley with their grasshoppers.

Everyone but the babies.

Well, we did it. We sent her off to school. She is officially in kindergarten and no longer a little girl. Although, Kyle says she hasn't been a little girl for quite some time. She was so excited she couldn't go to sleep last night. She looked so cute sitting in her little desk and believe it or not I was just fine, it's Kailtyn who misses her the most. I still can't believe summer is gone already. These other pics are of last night. It was another what was I thinking moments! We watched Jen and Brody's kids while they went out to eat and wow! seven kids plus the neighbor kids, there were ten! With that many you have to count heads to make sure everyone is accounted for. We did have fun and it was a nice way to end the summer. Ashley and Cynthia had fun catching grasshoppers (which are still out on the deck), everyone else rode bikes and colored on the sidewalk. I am glad that Jen didn't bathe them before she brought them, I sent them home pretty dirty! Well, it was a busy summer and fall isn't looking to slow down either. I still can't believe my baby is in school! I can still remember bringing her home from the hospital, now she is almost grown up! Time flies.

1 comment:

Reynolds said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! I never thought the day would come when I would be sending Brooke to school but...I guess that will be next year:( YIKES!! And that totally sucks that summer is almost over.