Monday, August 25, 2008

Dress Shopping

Well, I did it again. I took all three girls and headed to Pocatello by myself. Crazy huh? It wasn't too bad. Kami slept all the way down and most of the way back. We enjoyed a lunch in the park and a quick trip to the Doctor's office, and then we went shopping. There is this great little store I found about three years ago. I love this store they have the cutest dresses. I also found the secret, go the week before the fair and they are 40% off! So, both the girls have new Birthday dresses and they enjoyed trying on a few. The only problem is that we always find about three that we really like and have to narrow it down. I was amazed at how much things have changed there. I was really missing it at first, but after driving around for awhile I realized things are so different. I can't believe all the new stores. I guess all the change means I need to get over it! I still miss the doctors though, we had the best! I wish I would have taken my camera and taken pics of all the dresses. Oh well, now you will have to wait! Now it is back to school tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Marsden 6 said...

Can't wait to see their cute dresses!