Our Halloween festivities started about a week ago. We had the father-daughter achievement day party. I thought Ky and the girl looked awesome! Thanks to Chris and Chantelle for loaning us the outifts. I think Kaite looked hilariously cute, I didn't get an individual pic of her though- I should have. They had fun carving pumpkins and such. I was in charge of pics, I really need to learn to just use my Cannon it is by far my favorite camera, the other one takes awesome pics...sometimes!
I still laugh when I look at Kaite in that wig!
Last Friday was the school parties and then the carnival. I took the girls solo since Ky was working, and I completely forgot my camera. We had fun and everyone did great. Lyvi chilled in her stroller and was awesome. The girls hit most of the games, but due to ballet we were 30 minutes late so we didn't have time to do everything.
The girls had their faces painted.
Kami is such a character!
I should have been paying more attention to the games. One of the rooms was marked "goldfish" I just assumed it was the fishing game they have every year, nope! They had real fish, we came home with 3 and 1 has already died. I have repeatedly said "no more animals"! Ky laughed when he found out. Kami loves them,
and even talks to them.
We finished carving our pumpkins Tuesday night, Ky never had time to do one.
Kami's (she used cookie cutters and it didn't work so well), mine, Kaite's, and Ash's candy corns.
All of them out on the steps including the two from the party that would not stay lit.
We made cupcakes and decorated them with my cute Halloween sprinkles I have.
Lyvi was a happy tigger, for some reason I didn't get many pics of her in her costume.
At the trunk-or-treat. My pink fairy, candy corn, and Trixie the Halloween fairy.
Lyvi sucking on her fingers and taking it all in. She will be ready next year!
We stopped by Chris and Chantelle's as always. Chris had to work again this year, but Chelsea looked cute as Tinkerbell.
Halloween use to be one of my favorite holidays but for some reason the
last two years have been horrible. I am so glad when it is over, maybe it
is the sugar high my kids get (Kami slept until 10 this morning) but
for whatever reason I just don't enjoy it like I use to. I guess it could have been the really bad sinus infection I am recovering from right now. I feel better, but still not great.
Now on to Thanksgiving, I am actually looking forward to it.




1 comment:
Aww! I'm starting to like Halloween now that Andrew can participate. It's cute to see him dressed up. But I still refuse to buy a costume for me, I don't dress up unless I can find stuff around the house (or find stuff for super cheap).
Your kiddos look so cute! Kaite rocked that wig!
Post a Comment