Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let it snow!

So I started this post like three days ago and just haven't had the time to finish. So here it is.

We had our first big snow storm a couple of weeks ago. The girls were so excited, they had fun playing in it for hours, I enjoyed the peace and quiet!
Kami kept throwing snow on Daisy!
Kaite was trying to tackle Sam, good luck Kaite!
We got more snow this past weekend. Also, Ash's friend Cali came up to visit and they got to spend the whole day together. They had so much fun, I wish they could see each other more than twice a year. And yes Kaite is eating snow, yuk!
Keeping with the Christmas spirit (snow) I decorated and hung my wreath.
I am getting so excited for the holidays coming up. We have so many things planned and packed into like a month it will be crazy.

In other news... Ky got to deploy his avalanche bags (they are exchanging cylinders), the girls had so much fun poking and checking them out. I prefer not to think about what he does up on those mountains!
I have been playing with Kami's hair and trying new styles. This one is my favorite, I really like the twist braid in the front.
This one is an old fave that we tried with buns one day. We have also been trying a bunch of styles using the upside down french braid, no pics though. And I am still working on perfecting my messy buns, they just don't seems to work out well.
Kami wearing my "my vote counts" sticker.
My girlies.
Spitting squash!
So happy!
Ears poking out....haha!
This one is for you George! 
We saw him on TV. He was at a college basketball on an aircraft carrier, how cool! And in his uniform and all!
That about sums up what has been going on around here.

No comments: