Kaite got put into the gifted and talented program this week! Way to go Kaite and a year earlier than Ash. We are so proud of her, and she is so proud of herself!
Mahon fixed my computer! Which means I didn't lose all our pictures and barn files, this was causing me great stress. Turns out it didn't even have enough memory left on it to turn on, haha!
I am going to town today to find a cross stitch to work on, I am very excited! I am also hoping my body cooperates enough to let me walk around the store!! I stocked up on some books so I should be good for awhile, until the cabin fever kicks in!
Mahon fixed my computer! Which means I didn't lose all our pictures and barn files, this was causing me great stress. Turns out it didn't even have enough memory left on it to turn on, haha!
I am going to town today to find a cross stitch to work on, I am very excited! I am also hoping my body cooperates enough to let me walk around the store!! I stocked up on some books so I should be good for awhile, until the cabin fever kicks in!



No comments:
Post a Comment