Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 2 3...

I feel like our world has been turned upside down this past year. We have had our fair share of surprises and stresses around here. Ky deciding to go back to school was sure life altering, it has been a huge adjustment in all our lives. I think we are coping fairly well. He does have one more surprise up his sleeve which we will be sharing in January after he does a little more research. His professors have all been trying to convince him to do this for quite some time, we finally came around. There have been many other surprises in our lives some good and some bad, no matter what they all make us grow.


I do have to give credit to Kyle this was a take off his original idea. Here is our latest surprise!
Ashley-1
Kaite-2
Kami-3
Baby #4
We couldn't believe it when we found out we were pregnant. I honestly thought this wasn't going to happen. We have been trying for over 2 years and I was to the point that I thought we were done. I even told people I wasn't sure if I wanted another one, because it was easier than explaining why we weren't pregnant. We are all so excited! Ash has had a real hard time keeping it a secret and I think now everyone will know the first day- she would shout it off the roof top if she could! This pregnancy has been so hard to hide. I feel like I got bigger faster, plus I have been so exhausted and cold. Ky says it is because I am older and not in my 20's anymore-thanks! The morning sickness hasn't been too bad as long as I don't eat anything with flavor after 4pm!
When Kami found out she said "it's gonna be a boy"! Ash thinks it will be a boy, Kaite says girl. Me and Ky have both been back and forth, but I am going to say girl.
So we will be welcoming our newest surprise around or before (hopefully) June 1st!
I found these in my car after my appointment, what a sweetie I have!

4 comments:

Audra said...

How Exciting! I think a little boy would be such a fun addition to your cute little family- but then again you have adorable girls so another one of those would be great too!

Julie Baldwin said...

Congratulations!

The Marsden 6 said...

Wohoo! How very exciting, your girls will all make GREAT big sisters.
What a great surprise!!!

Five Pea Pods said...

YAHOO!!!!
I am so happy for you all!!! I can't wait to meet this new bundle of joy when we come visit in August!!
We love you and pray that you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!