Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween

I am finally getting around to posting about Halloween. I was hoping to post this last week but we have been busy. Halloween is always a two night deal for us. We spent Friday night at the school carnival, the girls love this! Ash's favorite thing this year was the haunted room, she went through like 4 times! The face painting is always a big hit with Kaite and Kami. We had a fun couple of hours but boy was it hot. The only time I have been hot in weeks was walking around that school! We had fun though, I think the girls enjoy it more than trick-or-treating. I completely forgot my camera and didn't think to take any pics with my phone at the carnival- prego brain!
We had a tooth fairy (3rd year in a row to have a fairy).
A black cat
And Minnie Mouse, of course!
Sunday we carved pumpkins since this was the only time we could find to do them. Ky was even able to take an hour and help. Ash did not like cleaning out her pumpkin, she said it was "gross"! She is such a girl! Kaite on the other hand loved it and thought it was cool. We let Kami color as usual and thankfully she didn't get it on her clothes!
Check out Ash's face!
Then Monday we headed to my parents to trunk-or-treat. I actually do like this since they get to spend most of the night at the house answering the door and not out in the cold.
Mar does take them to a couple of houses in the neighborhood.
Then we went and visited Mahon and Cindy, and then Chantelle and Chelsea (Chris was working). Chantelle made Chelsea the cutest Tinkerbell costume ever! Check out her little shoes too!
The girls had a fun night but by the time it was over I was so crabby and ready for bed! They got tons of candy as usual and now want to eat it every day. Ash is already planning costumes for next year, silly girl!


Just a funny side not that today I am 11 weeks on 11-11-11!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

WHAT?!?!? Are you really expecting?! Congrats!

Your girls looks way cute. I just got around to blogging our Halloween pictures as well!