Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mindy Gledhill

Last Saturday night we went to the outdoor concert for the grand opening of Sammy's. I heard Mindy Gledhill was going to be there and wanted to see her. It was very interesting. The concert was good, but we felt so old. I have been to my fair share of concerts but it has been awhile since I have even seen a mosh pit! We enjoyed ourselves, but some of the music was definitely not our taste. Mar joined us and much to my surprise spotted Mindy on the sidewalk like ten feet away. We were able to get pictures and talk to her. She is such a nice person and has the best personality. When she did sing she gave an awesome concert. She went last so we didn't stay for the whole thing (had to get kids to bed) but I am very glad we went!
The line for Sammy's was so long, so we hit the pretzel place for dinner. This was our garlic parmesan pretzel, yum! We still need to go back to Sammy's and try one of their famous pie shakes.
Mindy, me, and Kyle
Mindy on stage
So I finally downloaded the pictures from Ky's phone this morning. I was going through them and there were photos from July that I had not seen. I thought I would throw them into this post.
Kaite wearing Mar's hat she brought back from Disneyland
George reading to the girls
James and Ash
Kami trying out the wakeboard
Ash trying the wakeboard
Now back to the baptism preparations.

No comments: