My baby turned 8 yesterday! I can't believe she is already 8, it seems like she was born yesterday. We started out with her friends party on Saturday. She had four friends over. I had five seven year olds, Kami, and Kaite at one time. That is a lot of GIRL! They had fun playing twister.Sunday Ash woke up really early ready to open presents.
We then headed off to church. After church we had her choice of dinner- pesto pork chops with angel hair pasta and peaches. Then all the family came over for cake and ice cream. We really got the cake steaming this time (hot water) but it did put the candles out.
Marianne was in charge of my camera, so I have lots of these pics. I don't have any idea what Kaite has in her mouth.
Thanks to all those who made her birthday special! I am so proud of Ashley. Ky and I were talking the other day about her and she is just amazing. She is such a wonderful person. She has high standards and values. She is the best friend and sister ever! She is so thoughtful and nice to everyone. She is such a good example to all of us, especially me. I don't think I can name all the wonderful things about her, but you can see it just by spending a little time with her. Her teacher told Ky what a wonderful girl she was and that she is such "a good role model for the rest of the class" she said this after the third day of school. I don't think I could be any more proud of her. Happy Birthday Ashley we love you!Oh and Ashley is now in the gifted and talented program at school! Way to go Ash!






















No comments:
Post a Comment