Since it has been forever since I have posted I have been trying to think of all the things we have been up to.
We had a great Father's Day. Kyle got the classic tie amongst other things. He really is the best daddy EVER! We spent the evening with Chris and Chantelle and enjoyed a good visit.
We FINALLY finished the Storage Room, I do still need to scrub the glue off the floor. We now have all the food on shelves but need to move the freezer downstairs. We actually have space for three freezers if we need that many.
Marianne brought us home some cool stuff from California. She brought Kami this giant Minney that she has to sleep with every night. She also brought us some jewelry and I got more sand for my jar.
Some of the other exciting things: Kaite wanted to see if she could fly. She jumped off the swing set and (thankfully) only sprained her ankle pretty bad. We all got haircuts before Erin left for Florida and then Marianne put beads in our hair. And we have been swimming like crazy. Kaite is really quite the fish and has the crawl stroke completely down. Ash can swim the length of the pool and has an awesome backstroke. I don't know why I am surprised that summer is going so fast!I will do a separate 4th of July post later.
*I also want to say that I think my last post was misunderstood. I was trying to get across that I felt like I had to choose between being a stay at home mom or all the other things I have dreamed of doing. I love being a mom and spending time with my kids. I was saying that now I realize I can have both. I can TAKE my kids with me and do all the things I have wanted to do. I don't have to be stuck in the "mommy rut" the girls love learning and seeing new things, now we will do it all together!








1 comment:
Sounds like a busy but fun summer- Your storage room looks awesome all neat and tidy just like a grocery store... I seriously need to hire you to come straighten mine!
Post a Comment