Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Wednesday was my hubbies birthday. He turned ** maybe I shouldn't say how old he really is, I think it is more fun to tease him on how old I want to celebrate. This year I teased him all day about turning 45 and I bought lots of "over the hill" stuff to celebrate. I think he enjoys me teasing him, but only because he is thinking about how to get me back! Anyway, we spent the day getting the garden ready to plant, this is what he wanted to do. We are tripling the size of the garden, yes we are crazy. Kyle has discovered a new passion for gardening and loves every minute of it. I always say if the mistresses (the tomato plants) in the bathroom die, we will be in real trouble. We pretty much got the garden ready, now we need to plant. We did enjoy one nice down pour while we were out there.
The rest of the day was spent like this. I had wonderful helpers helping with the cake.
Ash decorated the cake and if you look close it says "Happy Birthday Dad". The pict was too big to turn.
Opening presents.
Isn't she cute!
For dinner we had some awesome Kansas City style ribs, yum.
Then we had family for cake and ice cream.
Mahon helped me put on the candles, all the candles we could fit!
I guess we are lucky we didn't burn the house down! He even got help blowing them out.
Kami enjoyed the cake.
Happy Birthday Kyle! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

That is a TON of Candles! The ribs look way good! Happy Birthday Kyle!