Okay so I am way behind on my blogging. Here are all the pics from last weekends fun with Ky's family. Friday we went to his parent's house for a BBQ and a visit. We had a good visit where we got to meet Taylor (Gene's fiance) and her kids, and Anna had a "secret" for us. Yeah I stole this pic from Devin and Julie's blog-don't tell!
We hung out and played in the backyard, when the weather allowed.
Devin, Julie, and Anna came back and stayed over with us. The next morning we got up and headed to Jackson for swimming and fun. It turns out they were having one of their antler auctions. I have never seen one before and it was neat.
They have the best fudge in that store and any kind of candy you can imagine. The weather wasn't very cooperative and it was snowing like crazy over the pass. We did manage to see this guy on the side of the road.
I don't think we were as prepared as we could have been for how cold it got, thank goodness grandma had tons of blankets in the car! After we walked around we headed to the rec center. We ate lunch and celebrated some birthdays.
We spent the evening with Devin, Julie, Taylor and Gene. We enjoyed getting to know Taylor better and hearing all the wedding details, the dresses are gorgeous! Sunday morning we went to church and then took pics after.The girls playing in their dresses together.
We spent the afternoon visiting with Taylor, Gene and the boys. It was a fun weekend and I was totally exhausted by the end! This may be the last time we all get together (minus Chris and Chantelle they were in Canada) before Mahon and Cindy move back east. We had a good time, I just wish the weather would have cooperated more.





1 comment:
We would really like to come up again before Mahon and Cindy leave. We had such a good time. We'd love to hang out with all of you at least once a month if we could.
Post a Comment