
So, we woke up to about four inches of snow today. Our trees in the backyard looked like they might fall over! We even got into the spirit of things and turned on the Christmas music! Yep, that is a first for me, it isn't even Halloween yet! I also thought about how much fun it would be to set up the tree and decorate it, I resisted! We did go outside though. We had fun building a snowman and making snow angels, except Kami. Later, our snowman fell over! The girls also played on their swing set. Kami loves to go down the slide! We had fun and enjoyed our hot cocoa and marshmallows when we were done. What a fun day!



This one is for all you Bill Engvall fans, chee-toes! That one is the girls' all-time favorite episode. Don't worry they didn't eat them!

Wow, that was a lot of photos!
1 comment:
What fun! Kami looks so cute in her snowsuit.
The next time I have a craving for cheeto's I should look at that last picture. That should help control my appetite!!
Post a Comment