
Wednesday we had our first snowflakes. The flakes only stuck for a short time, but it did snow. I am NOT ready for this. I feel like I have been robbed of beautiful fall. Our trees in the backyard are quickly turning colors AND loosing leaves. And it has been just plain cold. I still refuse to use propane and we have already begun to burn our wood. Isn't it too early for all of this? I spent about three hours last night going through clothes for Kami. I only had a few pairs of pants in the closet for her, most of which she has outgrown. So, last night I had to find all the 18 mo warm clothes and I did the 24 mo while I was at it, who knows what size she wears anymore! Ky brought the rest of the clothes and Halloween totes in today. I now need to find all the snow clothes and pants for Kaitlyn. What a chore. I am still in denial, I don't want to pack away the summer shorts just yet! Anyway, I shot this pic while we were watching the flakes falling. Maybe she can catch one through the glass!
No comments:
Post a Comment