This past month has been a busy one for Lyvi. She hit some big milestones and is on the MOVE! She finally started crawling and is pulling herself up on EVERYTHING! She is also cruising around the furniture and has taken a couple of nasty spills. The fact that she is on the move now just means that she really is into everything. She loves to crawl over to the edge of the rug and pull off the fibers and eat them, yuk! She also has a huge fascination for wires, especially Ky's speaker wires. She has also decided that she is big enough to hold her bottle (sometimes) and her sippy cup. She loves to be independent and will only let me feed her oatmeal, she likes to feed herself everything else. She is a big eater and has a bowl of oatmeal and 1-2 muffins for breakfast or 2 full sized pancakes. She also eats at least one more BIG meal a day, but is still only 15 pounds. She is finally wearing the 6-9 month clothes, she is so small. My other girls were all at least 3 pounds bigger and into the 12 month clothes by now. It is funny how different they all are.
She loves to play ball and rolls it back to us very well. She also loves to look in the mirror and say "hi" and wave to herself. Her favorite toy is her train, she plays with it all day long. She loves to turn it on and grab the balls that come out of it.
Lyvi is still going through horrible separation anxiety but some days she will let other people hold her (very rarely). She had a massive meltdown for me a couple of weeks ago at Winco when I wouldn't give her my pen. I was sure getting some nasty looks, but we are trying to kick that tantrum thing in the butt before it gets worse. She is so fun though and we are just loving watching her personality grow.
This is what I found one day when she was suppose to be napping.
It is a good thing I had lowered her mattress!
She is so much fun and we love her so much. I can't believe she will be one in just two more months, crazy!




1 comment:
She will be a way different baby when I come to visit than when I left. Wow! She is growing fast! Love you Lyvi!
Post a Comment