Today is my due date. Wow, I am glad that I am not still pregnant! We have had almost a week with our little Lyvi. She is so sweet and precious. She is the best baby EVER!! She doesn't hardly ever cry. She is just so content and happy. We all love her so much.
So we were suppose to go into the hospital on Thursday night but they had no room. We went in Friday morning and started the cytotec after I scared the nurse by almost passing out when she started my IV. They finally got the IV in and the medicine going, we spent all day doing this. They broke my water about 7pm, I got the epidural shortly after, and they started the pit at 8pm. Labor was pretty good I didn't feel any of the contractions and did not have any of my hard labor!! The only rough bump was that the epidural kept dropping my blood pressure and it made me so sick. After she was born it was about 20 minutes before I could hold her because I was so sick. She was the best baby right from the start. We are so lucky to have her. One of the nurses told me she was an "angel baby" she really is. She was 6 lbs. 9.5 oz. 19.5 in long born at 2:35 am May 26th.
Her first bath.
Her first bath.
She didn't like me playing with her lips!
First time Kami held her. She loves being a big sister.
First time Ash held her.
Coming home.
Coming home outfit. Her head was too small for the headband, a first for me.
Screaming, one of the only times she has.
Look how small compared to Ky's hand.
Sisters
James and his girlfriend Amanda made the long drive down to visit. We had fun hanging out and getting to know her. They were both good sports and played the wii with the girls.
Amanda, James, and the girls.
Unfortunately, we have discovered that Lyvi has a milk allergy. We have had to switch her over to sensitive formula and may still have to do soy. She gave us quite a scare and even turned blue in the hospital. I am glad we knew what was going on and we were able to fix it right away. She is doing much better now and we are hopeful this works.
She is the best baby and the delivery went well. This has been the best recovery for me. I feel better now than I have for months. Everybody is doing great and we are all just enjoying our time together.
She is the best baby and the delivery went well. This has been the best recovery for me. I feel better now than I have for months. Everybody is doing great and we are all just enjoying our time together.




No comments:
Post a Comment