The girls are all in their new rooms and we are ready for the baby.
Here is Kami's new room. She loves it and transitioned better than I thought she would. There is so much more space with just one kid in there.
And here is the baby's room with a fresh coat of yellow paint.
I finished the bumper pad last week, it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I would have liked to use a brighter pink, but all I could find was fuchsia. Also, I love the butterfly pattern. The skirt was harder to make than the bumper pad, but still not too bad thanks to all tricks Cindy taught me. I made it just like the skirts she taught me to make, so pretty easy.
All her clothes are washed, folded, and put away. We have everything out and set up so we really are good to go. I forgot how small the diapers were! They almost fit Kami's doll!
I had my appointment on Monday and got to see Dr. A, I was so happy about that. He did seem concerned that I put on 2 pounds in a week (complete surprise to me since I can't eat and have felt like crap) and was very concerned that I am measuring significantly bigger than I should be. He wants to double check my measurements next week and see where we are, my chart now has a big note on the front. He did stick me on the schedule to be induced on the 25th, but did say we may move that up a week depending on how my next appointment goes. He also said he is worried about inducing too early since the iron deficiency anemia can cause lung problems. It sounds like her lungs might not have matured as quickly as they normally would have. He also said if I go full term she will easily be 9-9.5 pounds, so much for my small baby! He said she is taking up every inch of space in there and I don't have a small uterus, uh is that good? I am to the point that I am ready to be done, but also I don't want her to have any problems. This iron thing has been such a pain and has caused so many problems already! Now I just want everything to go smoothly!
I had my appointment on Monday and got to see Dr. A, I was so happy about that. He did seem concerned that I put on 2 pounds in a week (complete surprise to me since I can't eat and have felt like crap) and was very concerned that I am measuring significantly bigger than I should be. He wants to double check my measurements next week and see where we are, my chart now has a big note on the front. He did stick me on the schedule to be induced on the 25th, but did say we may move that up a week depending on how my next appointment goes. He also said he is worried about inducing too early since the iron deficiency anemia can cause lung problems. It sounds like her lungs might not have matured as quickly as they normally would have. He also said if I go full term she will easily be 9-9.5 pounds, so much for my small baby! He said she is taking up every inch of space in there and I don't have a small uterus, uh is that good? I am to the point that I am ready to be done, but also I don't want her to have any problems. This iron thing has been such a pain and has caused so many problems already! Now I just want everything to go smoothly!



No comments:
Post a Comment