For the last couple of weeks we have been getting into the Christmas spirit around here. We have been to all our Christmas parties and the girls enjoyed a few visits with Santa.
This was the ward party. Kami liked Santa here.
This is from the S&R party. We have so much fun every year. However, Kami would not sit on Santa's lap. Later I asked her why and she said "he wasn't the real Santa, the one at the other party was the real one". How funny is she!
Sitting in Santa's chair before he arrived.
Sitting in Santa's chair before he arrived.
We finally got the tree and outside lights up, and all the presents wrapped. We always wait until after Kaite's birthday to put up the tree, but this year we had to wait even longer for Ky to finish up with finals.
We took Christmas pictures last week for our cards (which I am still doing, I hope to have them out Wednesday). This was such a nightmare! You would think it would get easier as they get older but nope! I did get 4 to turn out somewhat decent....silly girls.
Last Monday we got to go to Ash's human chess match. They have been learning everything about chess in her gifted and talented program. There weren't quite enough students to participate so the families were pieces too. They had two games going and the kids teamed up and played each other and told the pieces where to go. Ash started out as one of the chess masters then played the rest of the time. Kami really loved playing, she would only stay on her square for a few minutes before she tried to move though!
Kaite was king the last match
Ky missed out since he was in the middle of finals, but he is done now! He got straight A's this semester. There was one class he was worried about since the professor told them "it is almost impossible to get an A in my class" but he did it! He spent over 100 hours on his BIM movie for that class, I will post a link as soon as we have it up, it is incredible. We are all so glad he is done with finals!
These past couple of weeks have been really rough for me. I have been so sick and getting sicker. I even had to meet with a dietician, but I also have been having so much cramping I can't do anything. Ky asked me the other day if I was in labor because it was so bad! He hasn't been home much and hasn't seen how bad it can get. Thank goodness for Ash she has been such a lifesaver when I am confined to the couch all night. I am really worried this baby is going to come early. I have never had a pregnancy like this I always get better the second trimester. At least things are slowing down now.
One year ago!!
Big Ben
These past couple of weeks have been really rough for me. I have been so sick and getting sicker. I even had to meet with a dietician, but I also have been having so much cramping I can't do anything. Ky asked me the other day if I was in labor because it was so bad! He hasn't been home much and hasn't seen how bad it can get. Thank goodness for Ash she has been such a lifesaver when I am confined to the couch all night. I am really worried this baby is going to come early. I have never had a pregnancy like this I always get better the second trimester. At least things are slowing down now.
One year ago!!
Big Ben
Tower of London
Stonehenge
What fun we had, but I am glad to be home for all the Christmas stuff this year.
Happy Holidays! I hope you all get our card before Christmas!!
Happy Holidays! I hope you all get our card before Christmas!!



No comments:
Post a Comment