Chillax is one of Mar's words. She says it all the time and somehow it has caught on with us. The past couple of weeks we have been chillaxing. We have been enjoying spud harvest and SLEEPING IN!! We have also been trying to make our house smell better. We have had a smell problem lately. First Ash brought home the stomach flu from school, yuk! Second Ky finally shot our elusive skunk! Sounds like good news right.....except that he shot it five feet from the house! He was so happy to get that skunk he put 23 rounds in it. Our house smelled so bad and he got sprayed a little. I put bowls of vinegar out and that has helped some, but I still get a whiff of it every now and then (like last night). I finally went to wally world to stock up on my favorite fall and winter candles, so yummy. I have been burning this one as much as I can.
I have also been enjoying my new dyer. I have to stop myself from drying each load three times, habit. I also love that it is not eating my clothes!
Chris and Chantelle spent last weekend with us. The boys got the rest of the wood and us girlies watched conference and visited. Ashley chased Chelsea around the entire time.... Ash is the only one who can hold her for an extended period of time. I also finally finished my cross stitch that I have been working on forever, I only work on it during conference.
I have made a list of stuff I want the girls to get done next week before they go back to school, I hope we can accomplish it. Kaite is bound and determine to win the reading contest and ride on the fire truck! She is doing pretty good.
I am kind of glad fall is in the air. I will really miss those warm summer days, but fall generally means a slow down for us.... I am so ready for that!
Happy Birthday Harriet!
Happy Birthday Harriet!




No comments:
Post a Comment