I think we are trying to get back into some sort of routine. I don't think that has happened yet! Here is some of the fun we have been having.
We made these crayon hearts from Martha Stewart. We had a ton of fun and they turned out pretty cute! Ky did attempt to accent his with black crayon and I just tease him that it looks like mold!
Pics from one frosty morning
Kaite bore her testimony all by herself on Sunday. Way to go Kaite! Sometimes that girl can surprise me. She loves testimony meeting and asks every Sunday "is it testimony day" she is so cute! Then we went home and watched the super bowl. This didn't turn out exactly how we planned. At first Ky was going to be gone at his avalanche training, then they moved everything up to Saturday so the guys could watch the game, and we were suppose to watch with Chad and Becca, then there was a funeral and they couldn't make it. We ended up watching the game at home just us, party next year? Ky was so happy the Packers won!
Due to the fact that my life is crazy busy we have missed quite a few things lately (most of which I just spaced) we missed a baby shower, a dance, and a reception all in one week. I even have a calendar that reminds me of everything, I am so not together lately!
Also, I actually started this post over a week ago and it has been sitting in the edit box since. I figured I might as well throw in last weekends activities too.
We went ice skating with Chris, Chantelle, and Chelsea last Saturday. Okay Chantelle was the only one who skated but I think Chris had some good daddy daughter time!
Ash did so good and is quite the natural.
We had fun and just like last year I didn't fall while we were skating but took a nasty biff getting off the rink, ouch! Chantelle took a good spill once, but even then it looked pretty graceful! We missed Marianne's comic relief...next time! We hope to be able to hit the rink at least one more time before it warms up.
Valentines day pancakes, pink and everything!
This pic is from a couple of weeks ago. We have started working on the basement again and hope to have it done this summer! I am so excited for the girls to have their own rooms!!!
Kami loved helping!We also went to the new Barbie movie and had the theater all to ourselves...awesome! I was trying to distract myself from the fact that Ky was on a mountain doing avalanche training. I don't like to think about stuff like that it makes me worry.
We have a big weekend planned, and as a matter of fact I need to go make a couple of lasagnas now. Hopefully, I can get everything posted in the next week, we should have some really good pics!
That sums up most of our crazy life lately!!
Oh and Kaite has been moved up to level two in gym! Actually, her coach said she should have moved up awhile ago. She is just cruising through!




1 comment:
Hey call Briant the next time you go ice skating. I can't go with him right now... that poor boy needs to use his skates at least once this season!! I'll sit and watch and video everyone... it will be fun! I bet the girls will love it, and I bet Briant can teach Ash & Kaite to skate backwards!
Post a Comment