This past weekend we headed to Utah for Nicholas' blessing. We took off Friday after Ash was out of school and made the long drive it took us 6 hours to get down there, but we did make a ton of stops including the grocery store. We were finally able to give Devin and Julie the pile of presents I had for them, including this one. We made this for their Christmas gift this year. This was taken before Kami demolished the bow and ribbon in the car (sorry guys).
Saturday we got up and headed to Cedar Hills to see this new nephew I haven't met yet. He is so cute and has TONS of hair! He also looks like he is three or four months old! He was a tank compared to Chelsea. No wonder I have never felt like I had a real newborn, he wasn't much bigger than Ash.
After hanging out for a bit and eating lunch some of us headed to Cabelas. Devin and Julie have the privileged of living super close. I only go for the fish and animals! Ash was nose to nose with this fish.
After Cabelas we all headed out for some yummy pizza. There were so many of us that it took forever to get our food and the girls were starving by the time it arrived- Kami was fine since she ate like four helpings off the salad bar! We spent the rest of the evening hanging out with Gene, Taylor, and Sydney. Then Sunday morning we headed off to the blessing. The blessing was very nice and the girls were pretty good during church. We did take off after sacrament since the girls had school the next day and still needed baths. This time we made it in like five and a half hours minus the stop to pick up the dog. We got home about 8:30. We had a good trip, but we hope next time we can see more of everyone. Kami loves to play with Anna.








1 comment:
I'm dying here.... when are you going to post picts of the WEDDING???
Post a Comment