Friday night we put the tree up. The girls had so much fun and Kami loved hanging up the ornaments, and we only broke 2!
After gym we headed over to congratulate Travis, Sabra, and Hunter. They were sealed in the temple, that was a long day coming.
Sunday me and the girls enjoyed a little girl time after church and watched Ramona and Beezus, it was so cute I loved it! Kaite so reminds me of Ramona! I think we are going to have to buy that one. Ash really liked it too, she is really growing up. Also, this weekend me and Ky watched Charlie St. Cloud it was pretty good, sad though.
I have now spent the last two days doing laundry and spending as much time as possible with the girls. Will things ever slow down?
I have now spent the last two days doing laundry and spending as much time as possible with the girls. Will things ever slow down?



No comments:
Post a Comment