Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baptism Photos

Last week we went and took baptism photos for the invitations, which I am hoping to get out today. I do still have the task of picking one to go on the wall and the blog. Here are some of our favorites.
Classic Ashley
This one is Ky's favorite.
glaring at dad
I love this face!
Stylin'This one is my favorite, except she looks so much older.
I think this might be the one I put on the wall.
Ky and I have different tastes, but I think we got some real cute ones to work with. I still can't believe my baby is going to be 8! She is getting so big. Now I need current photos of Kami and Kaite.
Yesterday was our (me and Kami) first day alone while the girls were at school. She is a very good 2 year old. I got tons of stuff done and she just helped me all day.

1 comment:

Melissa Giles said...

OO, Oo pick me pick me. I want to take some!!!