We have a few new additions to our craziness. We picked up three new kittens and Ashley still wants one more from her friend Shelby. They are very cute and mischievous! Thankfully, they LOVE mice!
Morris is the cat we named (the one in the middle). He is just like our Domino in every way. He is so spunky and funny.
This is Dasher. He is Kaitlyn's kitty. This cat is amazing. He loves Kaitlyn so much. When we went over to pick them out he let her just hold him. He will sit in her arms for hours and purr, he loves it. She loves it too and is so good with him. Kaitlyn is his "person".
The tabby is Squirrel. She is Ashley's kitty. She named her. I don't know why squirrel, but she is her kitty. She is so cute and sweet. Look close and you can see Ashley is missing another tooth. She also had her field trip this past week. They went out to the sand dunes but had to come back early due to the wind. She did get to eat cactus though, but said it tasted like lettuce and spit it out! She had so much fun with her friends and I wish I could have gone.Kyle was inducted into the search and rescue as a full fledged member this week. He got his coat and radio and stuff.
modeling!
I am hoping that we don't actually have to buy him a Klim since he has one now. He also outfitted his truck with all his stickers and is still looking for a light. He is very excited and even got to go out on another rescue last week. We had already put the snowmobiles away but his came back out. Who new there was still three feet of snow in Island Park!Kyle also cleaned out the garage. We can now fit two vehicles in there! The garage was a mess when we moved in and it has taken us this long to clean it out. It was seriously embarrassing, but now anyone can see it! I meant to get a pic but totally spaced. He worked so hard on it and it took forever. Now we are going to see about some landscaping and planting the garden. I am still not quite sure when to plant here. Jen said to wait until late May, any ideas?
I think I have mostly caught us up. We still have a couple of busy days ahead with Mother's Day and all. I am also excited to take my gum paste class over the next couple of weeks. I love the fondant but the gum paste flowers look more real. Let's hope I can get back to "normal" life and maybe I won't be such a blogging slacker!



6 comments:
We will NEVER have a need to get any pets because you guys have enough to share with everyone.
No doubt! At least I can justify the cats, they catch mice.
Aw! They are so cute! And a big Congrats to Kyle! How cool! OH and BTW I scratched the coupon, just to see. It was only 10% off! So probably not worth the trip down. Isn't that what always happens.
you have enough pets now to form your own football team. how many do you have now, anyway?
devin, the three kittens we got last year that soon turned into 8 total cats, has become part of the past. two were run over, one died, three were given away, and one ran away. Check my math, but that left us with one- Domino. We now have 4 cats (soon to be 5) and three dogs, thats it. and the dogs are every bit as good of mousers as the cats believe it or not. -Kyle
Okay, when I was growing up, (about age 12), at one time I had 2 goats, 2 horses, a few calves that I claimed, 12 lambs that Kathy and I fed on the bottle, 1 dog, a few chickens and 1 cat. So you guys are on your way. Animals are great for kids and teach them so much. Also, I remember when Kyle could totally relate to their dog Binky.
Post a Comment