I have lots to post about Ashley today. First, she woke up Wednesday morning with another earache, upon inspection I saw that this one was infected too. So, we went to the doctor and (thankfully) he gave us antibiotics. Both ears are infected and she was wheezy. Now she gets to do breathing treatments for a couple of days. Hopefully, she will feel better soon.Second, I went to parent teacher conferences yesterday. It was a good report, as always. I did get a little surprise though. Ashley is an awesome reader and has picked it up so fast. Well when they were testing for the end of the quarter, Ashley passed off all her Kindergarten words. So, they tested her on the first grade words and she passed all those off. Then they tested her on the second grade words and she knows quite a few! I am so proud of her. She is also excelling in Math, her handwriting could use some work though. She just needs to slow down and take her time. I say she got the handwriting from her dad! It was an awesome report card and we are both looking forward to Mon's day next Thursday!
On a side note, We woke up to tons of snow today, ugh! I am so ready for spring. Will winter never end!!!



1 comment:
Oh no! Ashley too! I hate the cold and flu season! She is getting so big... and so dang smart! Keep it up Ashley!
Post a Comment