Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eleven Years

A picture of a picture! I can't believe how young we look, and that hair!
We celebrated eleven years yesterday. Wow I can't believe it has been that long. Sometimes it feels like yesterday, and other times like we have been married forever. When I got up I looked out the window and had a good laugh, it was as cold and brown as the day we got married!

We went to the IF temple (where we got married) and to my delight we were even able to do sealings. We then went to Ruby River Steakhouse where Kyle very much enjoyed his steak, yum. I think we could eat there all the time. I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world, it has been a great eleven years! I look forward to many more!
A big thanks to Briant and Missy who took the kids and wore them out, or the kids wore them out!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been that long- Happpy Aniversary you two!

Melissa Giles said...

Oh, and you are more than welcome. We had so much fun!