Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas party

We had our ward Christmas party tonight. Boy am I glad that is over! All day I had to listen to repeated questions from Kaitlyn "how is Santa getting there, where will he park his reindeer, maybe he needs a ride and we should drive to the North Pole and get him". She was driving me crazy!!! She is so cute though. They were so excited to see him and I couldn't hardly keep Kaitlyn in line. Even Kami did great and sat for a photo. It was a fun night and I am glad our battery allowed us to get a shot in. Kaitlyn is starting to understand things this year and Ashley is just way excited. Now the fun begins: Christmas Shopping! I order mostly online- helps with the stress. The rest of it I prefer to do childless, and that is a challenge.
On a side note, We finished the Book of Mormon tonight as a family. Ashley now wants to read church history. We are still discussing this.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Cute picture. I like Kami's shirt. Funny about all of the questions! Hunter asks Santa a several.

Congrats on finishing the BOM. That is GREAT!