Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a day!

Well we did it. We went and voted today. It was a lot more pleasant here than in Pocatello, shorter lines! We have also been staying up watching the results. I am somewhat shocked. I thought the race would be a lot closer and honestly didn't expect results tonight. McCain gave a graceful conceding speech and well Obama... I guess it doesn't matter too much which one is in there they have a ton of work to do. I have been very interested in California's prop. and as of now it looks good. We will see more in the morning.
This is what it looks like out our front door now. I guess Ashley needs snow boots sooner than I thought! I did take one with the flash off, but I think you can see the flakes better with it on. I am not ready for snow yet! I would love to be on the beach somewhere sitting in the sun. At least our stove is working great and it actually gets hot in here. Another busy couple of days, but for now off to bed.

2 comments:

Melissa Giles said...

are you jealous that in about a month in a half I'll be sitting on a beach, sipping Lemonaide? I'll send you a post card. He he

Sabra said...

Isn't Ashton a nice place to vote....I've never had to wait in line. I was shocked too with the results. It will be interesting.
Hunter needs boots sooner than I thought too!